Friday, December 2, 2011

Melissa Gorga: I Don’t Want To Lose My Husband Joe To Reality TV


Gotta admit Joe Gorga does seem to love the camera especially when he's dressing up as a woman:
Teresa loves to bash her sister-in-law Melissa’s marriage to her brother Joe — but Melissa tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively that she won’t let anything get in the way of their happiness.


Relationships are tough already, but when they get showcased on reality television, tough takes on a whole new meaning. The Real Housewives of New Jersey star Melissa Gorga knows this better than anyone. While she’s been married to her husband Joe Gorga for seven years, the year has been particularly trying on their relationship as it’s been the focus of much scrutiny since she joined the cast of RHONJ. It doesn’t help that her sister-in-law and co-star Teresa Giudice continually bashes Melissa on the show and questions Melissa’s intentions for marrying Joe in the first place. Melissa tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively that all she wants for Christmas is to keep her marriage going strong.


“This year, to be honest with you, I feel like there is a lot of stress from the show and being in the public eye,” Melissa explained to us at the Reeve Foundation Magical Evening Gala at NYC’s Cipriani Wall Street on Nov. 30. ”All I want from my husband is to just … I just want to make sure we keep this bond that him and I have.”


Melissa doesn’t want haters interfering in with her marriage. “I don’t want to let anything or any person break it,” she admitted. “That to me is the most important thing because we had an amazing life before we entered this show. And we still do and I don’t want to let anything break it. I know this business can break you sometimes.”
RELATED: RHONJ's Melissa Gorga: "My Makeup Artist Paints Me With a Paintbrush"

2 comments:

  1. I do find it disturbing how much Joe Gorga loves being in front of the camera. He's like an Italian Simon from NY Housewives. I do hope their marriage stays strong for the sake of their children. But I do wish them off the show, I don't think it's going to resolve their family issues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe an Teresa's issues will be resolved when she opens her eyes,I feel she is extermly jealous of her brother,and with everything that is going on in her life she is lashing out to the people who care about her the most. She needs to open her eyes an see they are not ganging up on her they want to help her.

    ReplyDelete