Sunday, December 18, 2011

Kim Zolciak Opens Up on Family and Drama


BuddyTV.com:
Things seem to be looking up these days for Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kim Zolciak. On this week's episode, she shared the birth of her son with the country, and last month she married baby-daddy and Atlanta Falcon Kroy Biermann, who she met while filming last season at a charity event held by co-star Sheree Whitfield.


"The whole thing is incredible," she told Windy City Times about meeting and marrying Kroy all within about a year-and-a-half. "I always say I'm so grateful. I went to support Sheree and never would have thought in a million years that I would have met my husband."


Kim also affirmed that her fans will be able to see her wedding when the her spin-off Don't Be Tardy for the Wedding , airs on Bravo. The series will include less episodes than a regular season of RHOA in a half-hour format with a more comedic and lighthearted tone.


She also talked about new baby K.J. and dealing with fame with her daughters.


"[K.J.] is a carbon copy of his daddy. It is amazing how much he looks like Kroy," Kim said. "Being on TV can be very hard [for my kids]. Brielle has had some issues with bullying that I have had to deal with at the school, unfortunately. They are both strong and know it is my job. If my girls ever asked to not be on television again."


Kim also explained on her Bravo blog why her oldest daughter Brielle seemed to be less than thrilled about the arrival of her new little brother.


"My girls are my world, and I always try and have sit downs with them and talk about anything they'd like," she wrote. "During my whole pregnancy Brielle showed that she was excited about the baby but at the same time she was scared. When I was seven months pregnant with Ariana, my husband cheated on me, so I became a single mother to a four-year-old and a newborn. I couldn't give Brielle all the attention she needed, because I was taking care of a newborn baby alone. So I understand why she feels like the birth of K.J. would put a strain on our relationship."


While everything is sunny in her personal life, dealing with her cast mates (especially mortal enemy NeNe Leakes) still gives her life a spin for the dramatic.


"I'm over [NeNe]. I am at a different place in my life," she told Windy City Times. "I wish her well and much success. She is the one that introduced me to the producers [of RHOA]. I will always be thankful for that. IT has been an incredible journey over all of these years. But she has some anger issues that she needs to deal with."


Well based on the preview for next week's episode, I think we can hope for at least one last Kim vs. NeNe brawl.That should hold us over until the reunion show...

No comments:

Post a Comment