Monday, August 15, 2016

Vicki Gunvalson “Apologizes” To Meghan Edmonds


2Paragraphs.com:
On The Real Housewives of Orange County episode ‘Something's Fishy,’ Tamra Judge throws an intimate party at a sushi restaurant to celebrate Meghan King Edmonds' pregnancy. It's an odd choice seeing as most American pregnant women abstain from raw fish while pregnant but nonetheless, Meghan shows up glowing.

Her glow dims a bit when she sees Vicki Gunvalson arrive. Meghan says: "I know I told Tamra it was okay that Vicki came but I kinda wished she had a work thing that came up and she would stay at home." Vicki approaches Meghan with "an olive branch" (a gift) and, while caressing Meghan's hair says: "I just want to say sorry and I want to be friends." Meghan accepts both the gift and apology. But after the scene, Vicki explains what she means by being friends. She says she just wants to be able to say hi and ask about the kids. "I don't want to be friends, friends, friends, friends." The Real Housewives of Orange County airs Mondays at 9pm on Bravo.
RELATED:  Vicki Gunvalson Slams Jimmy Edmonds, Claims He 'Made A Mockery' of Meghan King Edmonds

No comments:

Post a Comment