Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Bethenny Frankel: 'I Was on Fire, I Was Lit Up' Because of Lies and Brawls at RHONY Reunion


People.com:
Bethenny Frankel says she can't believe the lies that were told at the upcoming season 8 reunion of The Real Housewives of New York City.

The 45-year-old Skinnygirl mogul spilled secrets about the taping on her SiriusXM show B Real with Bethenny recently, calling it "disgusting" and accusing costar LuAnn de Lesseps of making up a defamatory story against her.

"This was bad, she said, explaining that she felt drained for a week after. "I've never had anyone accuse me of anything like that. It was bad. We can't get into what it was, but it was bad."


"That whore comment that I retracted? I may have had it engraved on LuAnn's ass," she continued. "We didn't go in the right direction, let's just put it that way."  

Frankel's guest – fellow Housewife Carole Radziwill – agreed, saying she "left this reunion feeling gross."

"It's hard to sit there and just let some of the other cast say just a load of bulls---," the 52-year-old What Remains author said, adding that de Lesseps "just makes up a story." 
Frankel said she did not restrain herself when it comes to confronting the lies at the reunion.

"I think I might be joining Bernie Madoff in a jail cell," she joked in the clip, which was previously spotted by RealityTea.com. "I think they might come take me away in an orange jumpsuit. I definitely did not hold back on the reunion." 
 
RELATED:  Luann de Lesseps on Bethenny Frankel: She's a Terrorist!

No comments:

Post a Comment