Saturday, August 27, 2016

Ramona Singer Says Luann de Lesseps Was Too Quick to Forgive Fiancee Tom For Cheating


BuddyTV.com:
Luann de Lesseps is standing by fiance Tom D'Agostino, Jr. even after learning about his indiscretion just days after proposing to her. Just like most viewers who were baffled by the Countess' decision to move on with her engagement, co-star Ramona Singer thinks de Lesseps forgave too fast.

"I think she should have given him the cold shoulder longer than one night," Singer told Entertainment Tonight. "In fact, I don't think she even gave him the cold shoulder one night." 

"I said this to Luann on the reunion ... this is with anybody in life ... if someone can't tell the truth, that's a red flag," she added. "If he couldn't tell the truth about his relationships with Sonya and me, that's a red flag and that makes me nervous. That makes me nervous for Luann ... I just find it beyond baffling that he couldn't tell the truth about his relationships." 

According to Singer, who was romantically involved with D'Agostino in the past, D'Agostino lied to de Lesseps about how many times he went out on dates with her. 

"I said to Luann, 'I want you to know, they are asking me the question when I get into the interview chair, like, how many times did you date Tom?'" Singer said of the discussions she had with de Lesseps during the season off camera. "I said, 'I want you to know I said six times,' and she said, 'Why did you lie? It was only once.'" 

"I am not lying," she insisted. "He lied to her and I don't understand why. There is no reason to lie." 

As revealed in the season 8 finale, de Lesseps is still determined to marry D'Agostino.

"I'm not going to let a silly kiss ruin the rest of our lives," she told ET. "This is the most exciting time of my life, getting married again after all this time. I am thrilled. I am not going to let what has happened on the show ruin the most exciting time of my life."
RELATED: Is The Real Housewives of New York City Season 8 the Best Season Across the Entire Bravo Franchise?

No comments:

Post a Comment