Saturday, August 13, 2016

Meghan King Edmonds Reveals She Made Husband Jim Unfreeze Sperm for IVF


People.com:
Megan King Edmonds is expecting her first child with husband Jim Edmonds. But before she got pregnant via IVF, she almost walked out of her marriage.

The 31-year-old reality star revealed to PEOPLE that, in order to convince her husband to take his frozen sperm out of retirement post-vasectomy (the reason for the IVF procedure), she gave him an ultimatum.

"I think I said 'Baby, or no me at all,' " she confessed. "All or nothing." 


Of course, Jim, 46, agreed – and the couple conceived on their first try.  

"I'm so over the moon! I couldn't believe it the first time I peed on a stick and I saw that little line kind of get a little darker," she previously told PEOPLE.

"It was just such a long process with the IVF, step by step by step with so much information," she continued. "I've always dreamed of this, but it's still such a miracle. I can't even describe the feeling." 
RELATED:  Meghan King Edmonds Refuses to Come to Tamra Judge’s Party in 'The Real Housewives of Orange County' Sneak Peek

No comments:

Post a Comment