Saturday, August 13, 2016

Luann de Lesseps Will Wear Three Dresses During New Year's Eve Wedding


People.com:
Real Housewives of New York‘s Luann de Lesseps engagement to Tom D’Agostino Jr. has provided the most explosive moments this season (he previously dated both castmates Ramona Singer and Sonja Morgan and has been pummeled with cheating allegations). But since the engagement de Lesseps has never been happier and is moving forward with planning the couple’s New Year’s Eve nuptials.

The duo is set to tie the knot in Palm Beach, Florida, and as de Lesseps previously told PEOPLE it’s going to be a “weekend to remember, with a cocktail party on a private yacht kicking it off.” So naturally, she’s planning to make her fashion choices just as statement-making.

“I’m actually doing a couple of wedding dresses because it’s a big occasion,” she explained on SiriusXM’s Wake Up with Taylor. “I’m doing traditional to walk down the aisle — lace, not pouffy. I’m not kind of a pouffy person. I’m never a pouffy person. [It will be] very fitted and lacey and at the same time a little sexy.”

But there will still be a touch of Classy Countess in there. “And I’m going to wear a veil, absolutely. I want to be traditional. Tom’s never been married so I want him to have a real bride. I want him to see a bride walking down the aisle.”

While some may have qualms with someone previously married walking down the aisle in white, de Lesseps is not phased. “My thoughts are, ‘Why not wear white?’ I’m doing a little white, little cream a little blush and I’m switching it up because not only is it our wedding night, but it’s Tom’s 50th birthday and it’s New Year’s Eve. So I’m wearing three dresses; the traditional one, the one where I might sing a song for him and it’s New Year’s Eve, so it’s time to ring in the new year. I’m going to sing in the short dress. The end-of-the-night dress is a bit revealing with some bling, but elegant at the same time.” (Because, sing it with me everyone, ‘elegance is learned, my friends.’)

The two became engaged in February when D’Agostino proposed with an eight carat canary yellow diamond ring and ever since, it’s produced disastrous dinner parties and plenty of gossip between the ladies, which means de Lesseps is keeping mum on revealing which ladies from the cast will attend the nuptials until after the reunion special.

But for now we know Dorinda Medley, who is responsible for setting up the soon-to-be newlyweds, will serve as a bridesmaid. Because wherever Medley goes, she “makes it nice.”
RELATED: Hugh Grant Says He "May End Up with" One of the Real Housewives of New York City

No comments:

Post a Comment