Thursday, August 4, 2016

Ramona Singer Takes Luann de Lesseps to Task Over...the Press


EOnline.com:
Ramona Singer comes prepared. The Real Housewives of New York City star had a bone to pick with Luann de Lesseps over airing her dating past in the media when it comes to Luann's fiancé Tom D'Agostino and she brought the press clippings to prove her point.

"The point is you put my frickin' name in the press again," Ramona tells Luann in the preview below. "And more importantly it says I am the…one who dated him friends with benefits. I don't need my current boyfriend to read that."

But Luann isn't having it and keeps shutting down Ramona for shouting at her and denying she's responsible for the press mentions.

"You are quoted," Ramona says as newspaper clippings went flying. "Shut your mouth…You are perpetuating this. You're a bitch for doing it…Keep your goddamn mouth shut about that I went out with him and Sonja slept with him."

And it seems Dorinda Medley may be to blame for turning the heat on the already boiling pot up.

"I started s--t Carole," Dorinda says at breakfast with Carole Radziwill and Jules Wainstein. "I thought I'd have a nice breakfast now that I've stirred the s--t."

Dorinda Meddler strikes again?!

And if you thought this was dramatic, wait until you see what happens with Bethenny Frankel and the incriminating tweets she says she has on Luann's Tom.
RELATED:  Bethenny Frankel Offends Luann de Lesseps With 'Monogamous' Question in 'The Real Housewives of New York City' Sneak Peek

No comments:

Post a Comment