Sunday, January 12, 2014

Taylor Armstrong Has Drunken Meltdown On 'Couples Therapy'

HuffPo.com:
Fans of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" are all too familiar with how nasty Taylor Armstrong is capable of being. It was a bit of a culture shock for the other participants when she got drunk and went on a rampage on "Couples Therapy" this week. The Stir's Jeanne Sager called it "absolutely delicious" that it was "Teen Mom" Farrah Abraham whining about how rude and awful Armstrong was being ... and she was right!

Three days in, Armstrong began to lose it. "I’ve been here for three days, and the food sucks. The room sucks. It’s hot as Hell. I don’t have my things with me," she shouted. Then, shoving the cameraman, she added, "Get your f*cking camera out of my face. I’m on the phone with my agent in two seconds, and I’m walking ... I’m f*cking sick of it. F*ck you! Turn the cameras off, 'cause I’m done.”

“We have always heard rumors about what an entitled drunk Taylor is," wrote Celeb Dirty Laundry's Cate Meighan, "Boy is it worse than I ever imagined. Next week she’ll have to answer to Dr. Jenn for her behavior. I can hardly wait!” It's worth reiterating ... it had only been three days!

"Couples Therapy" continues every Thursday at 9 p.m. EST on VH1.
RELATED:  Taylor Armstrong Unhappy About Portrayal On Couples Therapy

2 comments:

  1. OMG - this pathetic woman really believes she is a star!! She did REALITY TV!!! She has contributed NOTHING to this world - and she expects the world to contribute EVERYTHING to her! She (and her duck lips) need to disappear from TV forever!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somewhere out there, she has a child. Rooting for that poor kid.

    ReplyDelete