Monday, January 6, 2014

Cynthia Bailey Talks Drama With NeNe Leakes: "It's OK to Disagree!"


Wetpaint.com:
Things turned a strange corner on the past episode of The Real Housewives of Atlanta when the catfight spotlight turned on besties Cynthia Bailey and NeNe Leakes. Out of all the Hotlanta gals, these two are the last ladies we'd expect to see in conflict, but a disagreement over parenting styles caused Cynthia to burst into tears over NeNe's judgment.

Still, just a few days after the episode, Cynthia took to her Bravo blog to claim that she doesn't have a problem with NeNe's opinion about her decision to let her daughter Noelle date. In fact, she feels that there is no issue with friends disagreeing.

"First, let me go ahead and say that it is OK for friends to agree to disagree. Or just disagree period. I don't have an issue with anyone disagreeing with me (as I know I am not always right) and having an opinion. We all have an opinion, and should stand firm on what we feel and believe," Cynthia wrote.

Her next comments, though, imply that maybe she thinks NeNe was insensitive in the way she disagreed with her.

"I often disagree with my friends, however I make every effort to be sensitive to their feelings and be supportive," Cynthia added.

Despite the drama, Cynthia is staying strong and standing by her parenting approach.

"I am confident in my decision to allow 'parentally supervised' dating for my 14-year-old. It may not work for everyone, but it works for us. I stand firm in my decision, and will continue to do so until I feel otherwise," Cynthia insisted.
RELATED:  'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Recap: Cynthia Bailey's Marriage Is Totally Doomed

No comments:

Post a Comment