Sunday, January 26, 2014

Joanna Krupa On Becoming A Mother: ‘I’m Gonna Freeze My Eggs’


NYDailyNews.com:
Who says women can't have children later in life? Joanna Krupa is eyeing the option of freezing her eggs in order to wait on motherhood.

"What I'm gonna do -- unless it happens naturally -- I think I'm gonna freeze my eggs in the next month or two," she told Us Weekly.

The 34-year-old "Real Housewives of Miami" star and her husband, Romain Zago, have decided to hold off on becoming parents, although they both desire to start a family one day.

"We're talking more and more about it," Krupa added. "Honestly, (one second) I want to have a baby and (then) another second I don't feel like I'm ready for it just yet."

While she's focused on waiting until the time is right to become a parent, the reality TV star wishes she didn't wait on icing her eggs.

"I wish I did that in my twenties but, unfortunately, I didn't," she said. "So I think I'm gonna do it just in case because every year I'm like, 'This is the year, this is the year.' But I'm still focused on other things that it's just really hard and I don't want to take it away from being a mother."

Still, Krupa has embraced the feeling of "if it happens, it happens."

"Maybe it'll happen this year," she added. "We're definitely talking more about having a baby this year than ever in the last seven years we've been together, but if that doesn't happen then definitely I'm gonna freeze my eggs."

Krupa and Zago were married back in June and have previously indicated they may do a reality show of their own.

"We both have such busy lives," she said, indicating that the Bravo series only focuses on her life in Miami.

"To be honest, my life is more L.A.," Krupa confessed. "The only thing that keeps me in Miami is my husband. We're like the only couple that's been doing a bicoastal relationship for seven years, so it definitely wouldn't be a boring thing and we've definitely talked about it."

They've also talked about increasing the frequency of their sex life after previously having problems in that area.

"I'm the type that wants it more," she told Celebuzz. "Since the day we met he's never been as sexual as I am."

But Zago is definitely putting in work … literally … to bring happiness to his bride.

"I'm definitely getting more since we've been working on it," she said. "At least we went from once a month to once a week."
RELATED:  Joanna Krupa Goes Commando, Wears Sheer Dress to Pre-Grammy Party

No comments:

Post a Comment