Friday, September 10, 2010

Michaele Salahi Won Case Against Mother-In-Law For Over $14,000


RadarOnline.com:
It seems that blood is not thicker than water, at least when it comes to the Salahi family, who has been in an ongoing feud for years over their Virginia winery. Real Housewife of DC star Michaele Salahi won a case against her mother-in-law Corinne for thousands in lost wages, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively.

The controversial housewife filed a complaint with the Virginia Department of Labor and Industry
in 2008 for $14,880 plus interest, and the investigation eventually ruled in her favor. However, Michaele says she got the run-around in regards to the payment awarded to her but decided to take the high road and drop the issue.
"I told the Labor board she wasn't worth it to me, so I said I am not playing her game and walked away," Michaele told RadarOnline.com exclusively.

"She wanted me to fight and took me through the embarrassment of giving me a check and taking it away. It was a game that not only she did to me but many others. I decided the way to win is walk away!"
Do the Salahi's have any clue that the kind of drama they seem to always find themselves in only happens to them?

No comments:

Post a Comment