Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Danielle Staub Says Dina Manzo Still Texts Her


EOnline.com:
Danielle Staub may not be living near her Real Housewives of New Jersey costars anymore, but she says one of them is still in touch.


But they're not exactly exchanging pleasantries...


"Dina [Manzo] texts me," Staub told me the other day. "Yep, Dina—who's not even on the Housewives anymore. She's hanging for dear life. Shut the f--k up, Dina!"


Uh-oh!


"She's threatening me," Staub claimed. "She's an idiot. I don't answer them."


Manzo begs to differ. "I left for a reason to get her out of my life," she said. "I wish she would just do the same and move on."


Staub also said that she was hospitalized during season two when she was writing her autobiography, The Naked Truth. She said rehashing her troubled younger years took a toll on her. "I got to write my book, which was extremely healing and difficult, but there were times when I just got sick," she said. "When you're I was hospitalized for three days, but for three months I was very ill. It was all my intestines and my head hurt. I didn't feel good."
One question for Dina: is husband Tommy still alive? Funny that as much as we continue to see Dina and Lexi all over the place, you never see Tommy anywhere. Hmmm.

1 comment:

  1. Danielle, move on and just forget all the drama, it will eat away at you and maybe one day, give you a heart attack! Focus on your 2 beautiful daughters and let that negative energy go! What I do know is that you cannot control anyone's thinking or choices, so don't waste your precious energy and fall to their level. I know in all the frustration you react before you think or process how this affects your daughters, but trust me, in the long run you'll be the better person for just saying, "No comment" when it comes to your cast mates.

    ReplyDelete