Thursday, September 16, 2010

Danielle Staub To Reveal Sexuality In Reality Show


CNN.com:
She had no love for the ladies of "The Real Housewives of New Jersey," but Danielle Staub might just have a lady love. The ex-"RHONJ" star plans to expose the true nature of her relationship with lesbian singer Lori Michaels in an upcoming reality show.


"You're going to see the truth of my sexuality revealed," 48-year-old Staub, who collaborated with Michaels on the song "Real Close," told RadarOnline. Never one to mince words, she added, "I mean, Helen Keller can see what Lori and I see in each other so I don't think it's any secret."


Though Staub won't reveal which network will air the show, she told Hollywoodlife.com that ABC suggested "My Two Moms." Daughters Christine and Jillian will also appear on the series with Michaels – whom Staub describes as "just like me but only more manly!" – as well as "Social," the upcoming WealthTV network show in which Staub hangs with the rich and famous.


“Each week I’ll have a different celebrity or billionaire,” she added. “I’ll be filming anywhere from New Jersey all the way to India. We have a lot of celebrities lined up but I can’t tell you their names yet. Lori Michaels will be a part of this too.”

1 comment: