Friday, September 10, 2010

Naomi Campbell Calls Teresa Giudice A 'Role Model'


NYDailyNews.com:
Well, they do both like to throw things …


Supermodel Naomi Campbell described "Real Housewives of New Jersey" star Teresa Giudice a "role model" on Thursday because the mom of four seems to do it all, UsMagazine.com reported.


"A mother, businesswoman [who's] cooking, cleaning the house — and her kids always look … amazing," Campbell said about Giudice to Bravo’s Andy Cohen on Thursday's "Watch What Happens: Live."


Giudice, 38, loved the praise.


"I don't know how I do it, I just do," she gushed. "Everyone asks me, I swear to God, but I have a lot of energy. And great genes, I guess."


The two celebs have at least one thing in common: their tempers.
Funny when you find out about celebrities who watch the "Housewives".

2 comments:

  1. goes to prove... "takes one to know one". Both these women have warped sense of reality and behave like they are entitled to shit on anyone who pisses them off. How sad they are proud of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teresa's an idiot. She is as bright as a broken light bulb "it's a joke, get it?

    ReplyDelete