Thursday, September 16, 2010

‘Bethenny Getting Married’ Greenlit for Second Season


Celebuzz.com:
Bethenny Frankel might not be returning to the Real Housewives of New York City this season, but you’ll still be able to get your SkinnyGirl margarita fix.


The new mom confirmed to Access Hollywood on Wednesday that her hit Bravo show Bethenny Getting Married? will be back for a second season.


Viewers will get to a first hand look at the entrepreneur juggle love, motherhood and work.


“I have a beautiful baby, and I’m trying to balance that with work. My dog, my husband and my daughter come first, and then (I need to) make sure I’m keeping up with my work responsibilities, which is not easy.”
Ok, this is great news and all but now that Bethenny's married doesn't she need a new title to her show?

2 comments:

  1. how about calling the show "breast feeding mother whos always drinking alcohol" im sure the la leche folks are really fond of her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the women on Atlantic City make themselves look like two faced ignorant and classless women. NeNe made fun of her "good friend" Kim, but mocking her and singing about her on another housewives birthday party, and then has the nerve to cause a scene in a restaurant with Sheree, saying Kim was talking about them behind their backs. I find NeNe and Sheree to be the most "classless" women on tv and they should both be ashamed of themselves. NeNe goes on to run Kim down in her book, I think both NeNe and Sheree are just plain jealous of Kim and anyone who speaks evil, .... is evil. I hope Kim moves on and does not waste any time with their drama, as the saying goes.."when dealing with tyrant's, be careful your not stooping to this level, least you become a tyrant yourself. I feel these women need to be removed from the show, they bring nothing positive to anyone's life, so why bother having them on the show anymore? We need to see positive role models who are making a difference in their communities and serving the needs of the less fortunate. I am tired of watching these useless women who think they are above anyone. Let's vote them off and have a real vote on real women who are making a difference in life.

    ReplyDelete