Monday, September 13, 2010

Danielle Staub Says Her Spin-Off Will Be Better Than Bethenny's


RadarOnline.com:
Danielle Staub may have been bullied on The Real Housewives of New Jersey, but she’s no longer the outcast. Soon launching her own spin-off, she’s included among the elite two Housewives to go solo. In an exclusive interview with RadarOnline.com, Danielle promised to give Bethenny Frankel a run for her money.

“It's going to be better because it's actually going to keep people awake and on the edge of their seats,” Danielle told RadarOnline.com exclusively. “They're going to want to see what I'm doing, where I'm going, who I'm wearing, what I'm wearing, who I'm chewing up and spitting out, maybe who I’m dating, maybe who I'm not, what is going on in my real life … and the one thing people say, love me or hate me, I keep it real and you're paying attention.

“I already did the kid and get married before I was a housewife, no offense,” she said with a chuckle. “…I've been told recently, ‘You're not a housewife because you're not married.’ Well, yeah, I was married and I think there is a house.”

Does she think Bethenny- who has a successful spinoff following her run on the Real Housewives of New York- will give it a thumbs up or thumbs down?

“I don't really care what Bethenny says about me,” she quipped. “I watched about five minutes of hers and that's all I can tolerate.”
Well, she never lacks for confidence. But even if her stupid show somehow makes it to the air, I doubt that it lasts more than one season.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent blog but not well said by her.Staub received additional media attention only during the first season of Real Housewives.She shouldn't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obviously.Though she has also received media attention for a sex tape which she claims was stolen from her. Later released by hustler magazine.

    ReplyDelete