Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Sonja Morgan: I Haven't Told My Daughter About My DUI


Real Housewives of New York City's newest star Sonja Morgan may have recently been arrested for a DUI, but she's not telling her nine-year-old daughter about it just yet…

"She doesn't know about it," Morgan told me earlier today. "It's not something to discuss because nothing happened yet…It's a legal matter that I can't even really get into."

One thing she'll definitely talk to her daughter about? Toaster ovens.

Yes, toaster ovens.

"I'm working on a toaster oven cookbook with my daughter," Morgan revealed. "I've been using a toaster oven ever since my separation because it's just my daughter and I and maybe an au pair. I'm very busy trying to manage my house and daughter on my own so I said, 'I'm not going to do all this work and clean-up.'

"When you fire up that Viking you have to clean it after so we cook everything in a toaster oven," she continued. "It comes out gourmet!"
I hope we get to see Sonja's daughter in the next season of RHONYC, be interesting to see how all that crazy interacts with her young'un.

2 comments:

  1. I used to like sonja however she has turned into just another broke snob I won't go here I won't go there she should get a grip and be glad that her broke add is invited anywhere

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does Di Sonja's daughter already know about the DUI incident? It may be pretty awkward to let your child know about your crazy stuff, but it would be much better for them to hear it straight from you than from anyone else.

    ReplyDelete