Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Michaele Salahi Denies Being Anorexic, Takes Bikini Pics For InStyle


HuffPo.com:

Michaele Salahi, of 'Real Housewives of DC' and White House party crashing fame, is once again denying she is anorexic. In this week's In Touch Weekly, Michaele, 44, strips down to a bikini and reveals her non-disordered diet: cereal for breakfast, no lunch and a salad for dinner. 

In Touch's press release follows: 

Other women on the show have scrutinized your weight. 

I'm a skinny girl. I always was. I've never had an eating disorder in my life. And it hurts to be called anorexic.

How do you defend yourself?

Honestly, I can't believe those women have so much time to devote to my weight. If they get out there and move, they will look like me and be thin, and it'll all be good.
"No lunch" and just a "salad" for dinner and she wants people to stop calling her anorexic?!? She's delusional.

No comments:

Post a Comment