Friday, August 6, 2010

Michaele Salah Denies Anorexia, Skips 'Real Housewives' Premiere


'The Real Housewives of Washington, DC' premiered Thursday night, and the most infamous cast member, White House party crasher Michaele Salahi, skipped the party. 

Us Weekly collected reactions from her castmates: 

"I don't want to see them; I don't want to talk to them," said Catherine Ommanney. "I don't want to be associated with them."

Lynda Erkiletian said, "I was very happy to hear that they had their own premiere party and would be attending that and not torturing us any more than they have in the past."

Lynda called Michaele anorexic on the show, and Michaele addressed her weight with Us Weekly.

"One person might think I'm anorexic or skinny; another person might have another thought," she said. "Everyone is different. There are bigger things going on in the world than my weight."

No comments:

Post a Comment