Thursday, August 26, 2010

Bethenny Frankel Talks Shopping


Momlogic.com:

Like most new moms, "Real Housewife of New York City" Bethenny Frankel has trouble getting out of her pajamas some days. At a recent breakfast hosted by Drugstore.com, she explained the alliance between herself and the website:

"I don't like transacting with other people," she said. "I don't want to leave the house. I like to look at all the prices and make sure I'm getting the best deal. Unless I have to come somewhere and be a person, I'm literally in bed in my pajamas, working from there. Drugstore.com is incredible, and it's a one-stop shop. Through Beauty.com, you can get fancy cosmetics you'd get from a department store, but with Drugstore.com, I can also get stuff for the dog, for the baby and Jason."

Frankel took me on a tour of her Drugstore.com beauty and household picks for moms on the go. Among her faves? HUGE Ziploc bags, Pampers diapers and Seventh Generation laundry detergent. And talk about being a "regular" girl: She waxed poetic about the virtues of Metamucildrink anything, but I insisted we bring the Metamucil and the prune juice!" in frank, funny Frankel fashion. "We call it 'Orange' -- it's very sexy," she joked. "It was one of the must-bring items to the hospital when I had Bryn. I didn't know we weren't allowed to eat and

When it comes to beauty, she said she's "obsessed" with both exfoliating and "any kind of baby wipe." "Under my eyes, under the baby's butt, I wipe my hands ... I just want to wipe everything," she quipped. "I'm going to wipe each one of you before you leave here."

No comments:

Post a Comment