Thursday, August 12, 2010

FameWhore Interview w/ Ramona Singer


Famewhore.com:

{As an avid follower of The Real Housewives of New York I was delighted to have a chance to speak with the gregarious Ramona Singer about the inspiration behind her jewelry collection for HSN and why she’s arguably the fan favorite of the hit Bravo show.}

What do you think it is about your personality that your fans appreciate most? ...that I tell it like it is. I don't play games. I don't hold back. I'm not a fake; I'm very real and down to earth. I think they appreciate that I work hard and yet I know how to have fun. I'm a great mother, and a great wife.

Do you follow the Real Housewives of New Jersey? I do watch it, I've just been on vacation. I just know from my Twitter someone said that Danielle mentioned something about a "new beginning." Like, "Oh, is she copying Ramona? Tru Renewal?" That's all I know.

What is it about the NYC Housewives that separate them from the other franchises? I think people have a fascination with New York because it's New York. People are always drawn to know what people are doing in New York because there's so much energy going on here.

Who can we expect to see return next season to The Real Housewives of New York?That's the million-dollar question. We'll have to watch what happens...
With Bethenny gone I can see Ramona being the new fan favorite on RHONYC, how she'll manage under that kind of pressure is whole 'nother question.

No comments:

Post a Comment