Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Caroline Manzo: I'm "Not Proud" Of My Showdown With Danielle


USmagazine.com:

The Real Housewives of New Jersey star Caroline Manzo says she regrets calling Danielle Staub a "clown" and "garbage" during their fiery showdown on Monday's finale.

"I’m not proud of the names I called her; my remarks were cruel and childish," she writes on her Bravo TV blog. "But, that's my truth. Makes absolutely no sense but, it is what it is. I said what I said out of frustration and anger. I was speaking to someone who was looking me dead in the eye and lying to me. Not only that, there was absolutely no accountability on her part at all."

And though she regrets losing her "cool," Manzo, 49, says she's glad the incident is behind her. (Incidentally, she says she had "no idea" Staub had armed bodyguards outside the restaurant during the meeting.)
While Caroline definitely let her anger get to her at the end there confronting Danielle, she kept her cool for the most part and I'm glad she told Danielle to her face what she and most of America thinks of her.

4 comments:

  1. I hate to say this but Caroline had a deep anger toward Danielle. I think she was the pot stirrer and Daniel acted out of frustration. There is, has been, and probably always will be conflict between Caroline and Danielle Staub. Caroline will always disguise her anger toward Danielle under the mantra of protection for her family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NEVER believed that Danielle caused any of this drama. They start it then blame Danielle. Caroline is just a cruel, judgmental, heartless and jealous person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe Danielle reacts before thinking because she is always being picked on by the group. It's like a elementary school playground, with Caroline and Teresa being the ringleaders and I sense Dina is wanting to do the right thing, but gets dragged into the drama by her family. I feel empathy for Danielle, who does not always make the right choice when she reacts, but hey, if you were being picked on all the time, I am sure most of us would act like Danielle too. Danielle you just ignore these "mean girls" and rise above them all! You may be down but your not out yet. I believe you have a dream, a dream of a greater and better journey, so find the joy in your life and forget about the rest of the cast members who obviously are just wolves in sheeps clothing. IF they were all that, they would have compassion for you and want to extend their hand, with a hand up, not a hand down like we have witnessed all season. I believe good will come out of this for you, don't ever surrender to the drama, rise above it and you'll know in your heart you did the right thing. I guess it is that saying ... turn the other cheek and wish them the best, but don;t fall down with them hey?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I beleive Danielle is a sick indiviual that created drama in her mind.I'm just an ordinary person that has had some facebook messages back and forth with Danielle no it wasnt Caroline it was Danielle "believe me"

    ReplyDelete