Saturday, August 14, 2010

Jill Zarin: I'm Not A 'Mean Girl'



OnTheRedCarpet.com:
Jill Zarin, star of the Bravo reality show The Real Housewives of New York City told OnTheRedCarpet.com that she's not the mean girl she appears to be on the show.


"Alex started this rumor that I'm the mean girl," Zarin said. "She did, it's a rumor. I've never done a mean thing to anybody. But that's why she's on the show because she would have been booted off had she not started a fight with me because that's what was going to happen and she knows that and we all know that."


Zarin maintains that nothing has been resolved between her and fellow castmates, Bethenny Frankel and Alex McCord, saying: "I don't know what's going to happen in season four. I just want peace. That's not fun for reality TV."


There has been no official confirmation of a fourth season but Zarin says she expects the call to come soon.
Good to see Jill's still blaming everybody but herself for all the drama last season.

No comments:

Post a Comment