Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Jill Zarin Signs Her New Book, But Takes Time To Shop In Miami


Miami.com:
Jill Zarin isn't shy about telling it like it is. So it's fitting the fiery cast member from the Real Housewives of New York City wrote a book packed with advice.

The Long Island, N.Y., native was in Coral Gables and Boca Raton over the weekend doing signings of Secrets of a Jewish Mother. Cowritten with her sister and mother, the self-helper doles out tips on dating, parenting and marriage (Classic: "Who said your husband has to know everything?")

Zarin is loving the Sunshine State, hanging out with BFF Carole Rome, wife of governor/senatorial candidate Charlie Crist, and shopping to her heart's content.

"Mayor Bloomberg won't be thrilled with me; I'm helping the Florida economy," said Zarin from the Theory store at Town Center in Boca. "I'm here getting my basics -- my black, my white, my gray. I'll drop a few grand, but I'll be done."

Zarin, 46, likely won't have too many wardrobe issues in the near future -- Season 4 of the hit Bravo show is in limbo, while frenemy Bethenny Frankel got her own spinoff, Bethenny Getting Married?

The two don't speak, but it sounds like they may eventually.

"Sadly, I haven't seen her baby yet but hopefully when the media goes way we'll be able to talk."
Ummm, besides when she's sleeping or doing book signings, when isn't Jill shopping?

No comments:

Post a Comment