Monday, August 30, 2010

Dina Manzo Tells Us She’s Been Happier Than Ever Since Quitting ‘Real Housewives Of New Jersey!’


Hollywoodlife.com:

We had a heart-to-heart former Real Housewives of New Jersey star Dina, and she told us life is so much better now that she’s off the show!

Dina Manzo, 40, is finally back to her pre-fame self! We spoke to the former reality star Aug. 28 at the 2nd Annual Ferrari Hamptons Rally at the Hamptons’ super swanky Georgica Restaurant & Lounge, and she looked great! We told you first that Dina was thinking about leaving the show — and we were right! The former Bravo housewife revealed that she doesn’t miss the heated drama with Real Housewives villain Danielle Staub one bit!

“I’m totally getting back to myself,” she told HollywoodLife.com exclusively. “I was back to myself really the day after I stopped filming the show. It was a huge weight off my shoulders. I’m truly at peace … I meant what I said when I left. I was so happy except for that whole situation [with Danielle] I was like, ‘What am I doing? I don’t need this!’”

But she did comment on the recent rumors that Danielle won’t be back for a third season.

“We don’t even know if that’s true or not,” she said. “But if it is, it will be a different kind of show. It will probably be what I initially thought it would be … about a crazy family who likes to have fun.”
Listen, I'm happy that Dina's found so much "peace" in her life (she always seemed like the most reluctant 'Housewife' anyway) now, but when is Dina going to acknowledge that no one forced her into reality TV and she was the first 'Housewife' to get into it in the first place? I like Dina, but frankly speaking most 'Housewives' pretty much leave the scene (Hello Kimberly Bryant? Hello Jo De La Rosa?) once they're gone, yet it seems that considering how much we've heard about Dina's going-on's since she quit RHONJ, that she's missing the spotlight a lot more than what she's letting on.

No comments:

Post a Comment