Sunday, October 23, 2016

Why Danielle Staub "Immediately Said Yes" to Meeting with Teresa Giudice


BravoTV.com:
It was the Instagram post that shook the world on Wednesday. Or at least the world of The Real Housewives of New Jersey. Teresa Giudice posted a photo of herself getting her yoga on with her onetime adversary Danielle Staub, and we're still picking our jaws up off the floor.

But truthfully, there was nothing but love (and yoga) between the Garden State ladies when they got together. "Teresa reached out to me a few weeks ago wanting to reconnect with me and I immediately said yes. We were talking about yoga mostly and our kids via text message and then, seeing as she has this love for yoga — I don't think she understood that I've been a yogi for eight years and I'm well advanced in my yoga practice — she asked if she could come and take a class with me. I took her to my favorite yogi master and instructor and she joined the class," Danielle described during a recent interview with Mic. "When she walked in, it was like we just saw each other yesterday; we gave each other a big hug. It was quite beautiful because people were walking up to us asking, 'Did we just witness something iconic?'" 

Though these two have quite a history together, Danielle said that they have moved on from their tumultuous past. "I know we can. We went and had Jamba Juice and discussed everything that had happened. A little bit of tears because I definitely feel like she was heartfelt with the way she wants to acknowledge how she treated me and my children," the RHONJ alum explained. "It takes a really big person to own up to your mistakes. I forgive. You don't ever forget, but when someone apologizes I have always been able to move on from it as long as I believe it's genuine. She's really grown as a person." 

In addition to "maybe" spilling some tea about the other Housewives, Teresa told The Daily Dish on Thursday that she and Danielle had a lengthy chat during their yoga sesh. "We talked about a lot. Not too much, because I had to go, but it was good," Teresa shared (clip above). "We aired some stuff out." 

However, it sounds like Danielle has not made the same amends with Jacqueline Laurita, who started out as her friend when RHONJ first premiered, but then their relationship fell apart as the series went on. "She's stuck in high school," Danielle told Mic. "She wants everyone to be her friend but she's not willing to be a friend to anyone." 

Since RHONJ, Danielle said she has kept busy raising her daughters, who are now 18 and 22 years old. She is also "in a very serious relationship with the man I believe I will spend the rest of my life with."
RELATED: Real Housewives Collide During a Star-Studded Weekend Getaway

No comments:

Post a Comment