Saturday, October 8, 2016

Shereé Whitfield Gives a Tour of Chateau Sheree for "All the Non-Believers"....Well, Not Really



BravoTV.com:
Shereé Whitfield came back with a bang last season on The Real Housewives of Atlanta and immediately faced off with Kenya Moore about their still-in-the-works houses: Chateau Shereé and Moore Manor, respectively. As we saw in the supertease for the upcoming RHOA Season 9, the two are still very competitive when it comes to whose dream home is more fabulous ("My name is on my home. Your mother's name is on Chateau Thelma," Kenya quips).
Ahead of the November 6 premiere, Shereé welcomed us to her nearly-finished property, and even had a little message for her doubters.
"We are at Chateau Shereé. All the non-believers, here we go. Chateau Shereé does exist. I'm getting my landscaping together," she shared. "I'm doing a lot of work on the inside. I mean, seriously, when you have 100,000-square feet it takes time." So can we get a little taste of what's inside, Shereé? "I know you guys are excited, I'm excited, too. Come on in!" she said, before playfully hitting us with "Sike!" While we didn't get a full tour, we did get a quick glimpse at the interior — columns, gleaming tile floors, and sweeping stairway included.
RELATED:  Sheree Whitfield Announces ‘RHOA’ Return With Tour Of Chateau Sheree (VIDEO)

No comments:

Post a Comment