Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Vicki Gunvalson Confronts Shannon Beador Over Alleged Lie


USmagazine.com:
Another step back! Vicki Gunvalson and Shannon Beador exchange heated words on The Real Housewives of Orange County's Monday, October 3, episode, as seen in Us Weekly's exclusive sneak peek.

The Bravo series' preview clip shows Beador attempting to clear the air with her former friend at Heather Dubrow's book launch party. In a recent episode, Beador, 52, left a phone message with Gunvalson, 54, to apologize for not visiting her in the hospital following the dune buggy accident.

"You don't need to say thank you because I should have reached out earlier, but I wish you would have at least called me back," Beador tells the insurance maven.

Gunvalson updates Beador on her current condition before letting loose: "You messed up, Shannon. Our friendship's messed up."

She adds to the camera, "I think Shannon's voicemail message was just to save face. It took for me to get helicoptered out to leave a voicemail message weeks later? I mean, who does that?"

Beador tells her costar, "We've already talked about it — I've said my piece." But Gunvalson says, "I haven't said mine."

When Beador makes it clear she doesn't appreciate the disparaging comments that Gunvalson has made about her marriage to husband David Beador, the OG Housewife says, "He called me a pig. He's a piece of s--t." (David and Gunvalson previously got into a tense argument during the 1970s party earlier this season.)
RELATED:  Peek inside: O.C. 'Real Housewife' Shannon Beador is renting a home with a tie to the Irvine family

No comments:

Post a Comment