Sunday, October 23, 2016

Luann de Lesseps Says Certain 'Housewives' Tried To 'Ruin My Happiness'


People.com:
Luann de Lesseps has been a star of The Real Housewives of New York for seven seasons, but she says her time on the most recent season 8 was her least favorite.

In an interview with Sirius XM, the Bravo personality told the host of Wake Up with Taylor, “Every season has been different” but added of the most recent season, “I would say that I think this season — this last season” was the most difficult.

“Even though I got engaged, it was so toxic against me from the other women about being in love. They kind of tried to ruin my happiness,” de Lesseps, 51, said. “They didn’t, but they tried.”

De Lesseps, who will marry her fiancé Tom D’Agostino, Jr. on New Year’s Eve in Palm Beach, Fla., spent the last season defending her husband-to-be after he was spotted kissing an ex-girlfriend at the Regency Hotel in New York.

But despite D’Agostino kissing another woman the night before the couple’s engagement party, the reality star is choosing to move forward with her engagement.

“I’m not going to let a stupid kiss ruin the rest of my life,” she told PEOPLE. “He screwed up. What he did was wrong. But this wasn’t premeditated. It wasn’t an affair. It was a mistake. He was upset with me. It was a stupid retaliation of some sort. He did the wrong thing, and he totally recognizes that. I know in my heart of hearts that he loves me.”
RELATED:  Luann de Lesseps Starts Filming 'RHONY'

No comments:

Post a Comment