Monday, October 24, 2016

Real Housewives of Melbourne to Return for a Fourth Season, But Chyka Keebaugh Won't Be Back


DailyMail.com:
Real Housewives of Melbourne is reportedly making a comeback.

Sources tell The Herald Sun the reality TV show 'will definitely' be back for a fourth series next year.

Meanwhile, cast member Chyka Keebaugh has confirmed she will not return.

Chyka, 46, decided to quit RHOM to focus on her family, hospitality business and lifestyle brand.
She previously wrote on Instagram: 'Reality TV is a ride I have enjoyed it thoroughly, but that ride for me is now over.'

Chyka, nicknamed Switzerland on the show, also said leaving RHOM would make way for new opportunities.

'I have decided to close this door in order to make way for some exciting new opportunities within the lifestyle arena, for the "Chyka Home and Life" media brand.'
Despite her departure, Chyka has a positive attitude towards her former co-stars, saying earlier this year, 'My friendships made during the show won't change'.
'I'll look on with such pride as the girls film many more seasons full of drama, frocks and shocks
'I'll just have a little more time for my family and businesses,' she concluded.
In June, Gina Liano confirmed the show will 'definitely' be back, but didn't reveal which cast members would be returning.

No comments:

Post a Comment