Friday, October 14, 2016

Teresa Giudice Is Done Giving Jacqueline Laurita Chances


BravoTV.com:
Hi Everyone --

I am so glad that the episode ended with me and Dolores going to church and praying, because prayers have gotten me through so much. Prayers are what we all need after everything that has happened in this episode.

At the beginning of the episode, Dolores asked Jacqueline point blank if she was done with her relationship with me, and she said yes. She said she was done with Melissa, too.

Truth be told, that was a relief to hear. I don’t want her in my life anymore because she is too toxic and too negative and has caused me too many problems over the years. I don’t need it and Melissa doesn’t need it.

When I saw Siggy say that she has never seen that side of Jacqueline before, I laughed because I have! Too many times!

I've said this many times before -- I just want peace in my life, that's all. I have too much going on and don’t have the energy for someone like Jacqueline anymore. I wish her and her family well. But I'm done, too.

I'm also done with Kim D. After seeing her stir the pot at her fashion show again? I always gave her the benefit of the doubt, but I finally got my answer. I'm glad I got to see her true colors for myself.
What bothers me the most is that by saying what she said, she hurts my children. When you have known someone a long time and they do something like that shows how much class they have.
I also thought it was interesting that she decided to bring me and Joe up while she was on camera and at the fashion show.
RELATED:  Teresa Giudice Vows to Stand by Her Husband Joe Amid Cheating Allegations

No comments:

Post a Comment