"It's more sophisticated than I anticipated with lots of statement pieces including an original painting I had commissioned, children's Versailles chairs from Restoration Hardware, a round crib in the center of the room and big, billowy puddled drapes," she explained. "Jim has great decorating ideas but he tends to under decorate. He thinks I over decorate, but he loves whatever I do. He's thrilled with the nursery!"

Although Meghan may have reached the eight-months mark, the Bravolebrity is still making time to travel and attend her family member's wedding. In addition, she recently participated in a maternity shoot where she posed in lingerie.

"It was hard to see all the new chub without a bump at first. Now that my bump has caught up I'm loving my womanly body," she explained after sharing a sneak peek on Instagram. "I'm fascinated by my body and how it nourishes our baby. I feel sexy!"