Thursday, October 20, 2016

Meghan King Edmonds Feels Kelly Dodd Had Every Reason to Feel Set Up on Ireland Trip


BravoTV.com:
After week two of the Ireland trip, what did y’all think? Of course it had even more drama! Since I was pregnant, I couldn’t participate, and I didn’t feel well for most of the trip, but watching these episodes back, I’m grateful for my baby girl for keeping me in my room away from it all!

The highlight of the trip for me was definitely learning so much about my family’s heritage. If you ever have the chance to meet with a genealogist and tour where your ancestors lived, you should! I learned so much and can’t wait to go back some day with my family and less drama. Looking for my relatives at Greystones was not nearly as easy as I thought it would be, and it actually ended up being totally awkward and forced. Even though I did end up meeting an O'Toole, it was still awkward! I've actually met more family members that I didn’t know I had in and around St. Louis! (For example, Girly Girl's trainer turned out to be my second cousin, my mom's first cousin's daughter). My family is so huge, so it's hard to know more than just immediate family! Even though wandering the streets of Greystones was easier said than done,  I loved being able to tour Powerscourt and learn more about my ancestors.

Watching the ladies attempt to milk the cows was hilarious. I knew when I set that up for them that it would be entertaining to see, and as much as I wish I could’ve joined them, it was nice being able to pass on that adventure.

It was strange to see Shannon asking for a double for Kelly. I don't understand why she wanted to get her drunk? Since Kelly has a history of behaving badly when she's drunk, I believe that she had every reason to feel set up by Shannon. I don’t know if that was the case, but that whole meal felt weird and a little forced. Of course that meal then lead to World War III later that night! That car ride to the airport was not how I wanted to end my time in Ireland – just wait until next week when you see the rest of the footage!
RELATED:  Kelly Dodd: I Am Naive Sometimes

No comments:

Post a Comment