Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Kim Zolciak Gets Butt Shots to Remove Cellulite: 'One Dimple at a ..."



ExtraTV.com:
Reality star Kim Zolciak-Biermann gave fans a video breakdown of how to get rid of cellulite dimples in one of her latest Instagram posts. 

Face-down on a doctor’s table, the bare-bottomed “RHOA" and “Don’t Be Tardy…” star could be seen receiving injections from cosmetic dermatologist Dr. Simon Ourian of Epione in Beverly Hills.

This isn’t the first time Kim has opted for injections to rid her booty of cellulite — she had the same treatment this summer. Kim’s caption read, “Had to make a stop by @simonourianmd1 office last week while in LA! I can't believe how much better my little πŸ˜‚ dimples 😩 look! I'm sooooo excited. 😬😬 No negative Nancy's please I love to share my ‘secrets' with you guys. I do it because it works and It makes me feel better about me ❤️ #OneCelluliteDimpleAtATime #ByeDimples #DrSimonOurian Thanks Dr Ourian see you soon πŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌ”
RELATED: 'Don't Be Tardy' Recap: Kim Zolciak Calls Out Kroy Biermann's 'Unacceptable' Comments After Her Gambling Losses

No comments:

Post a Comment