Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Jacqueline Laurita Flips Out on Teresa Giudice and Melissa Gorga During Explosive RHONJ Battle


People.com:
Stick a fork in Jacqueline Laurita – she's done.

After weeks of mounting tensions between the mother of three and her fellow Real Housewives of New Jersey stars Teresa Giudice and Melissa Gorga, Laurita reached her breaking point on Sunday's explosive new episode, calling Giudice "a f---ing criminal" and Gorga "a fake, phony bitch" and appearing to end her relationship with the two for good. 


"She is a convicted felon, and that's not going to change," Laurita said of Giudice. "She's one of the toxic people in my life I gotta get out. I don't feel the hurt this time. I feel relief. They're pretty disgusting people. A bunch of con artists and a punch of phonies. I get it now. And you know what, they don't deserve me in their life."

There appeared to be no love lost on Giudice and Gorga's side either: "I'm done," said Gorga. "I don't feel like I lost a friend. I feel like she was never my friend now. I was someone she kept around to know what I was thinking, what I was doing …."  


"I feel like she's really evil and I'm cleaning the slate," Giudice added. "She's toxic right now. I want my friends to by my friends – to have fun."

Looking back on Laurita's past experiences with former Housewives Danielle Staub, Dina Manzo and Caroline Manzo, Giudice said she felt there were signs her relationship with Laurita would go south for good.

"I do kind of feel foolish and I feel like a dumbass because I thought we were really good friends," she said. "I should have saw it – it was like right in front of my face. She's hurt other people: Danielle, she's done things to Dina … with Caroline, she punched her in the face. I don't know if I want to be friends with something like that."

But looking back is exactly what got Laurita so riled up in the first place. And to understand all the layers of her anger, one has to remember Laurita's role in Giudice and Gorga's up and down relationship.
RELATED:  Jacqueline Laurita: History Repeats Itself

No comments:

Post a Comment