Sunday, August 16, 2015

The Truth Behind Caroline and Dina Manzo's Reconciliation Revealed on Manzo'd With Children


EOnline.com:

The feud between sisters and former The Real Housewives of New Jersey costars Caroline Manzo and Dina Manzo played out publicly for years, while at the same time the real reason for the rift was kept pretty vague. But the two have since buried the hatchet. How? Caroline reveals what happened between the two in the exclusive clip from Manzo'd With Children below.

"I think it was a crazy phone call from me that did it," Caroline explains in the clip below.

While discussing Lauren Manzo's bridal shower (spoiler alert, she's married now!), Caroline and sister-in-law and another former RHONJ costar Jacqueline Laurita, touch upon the very Bravo-heavy guest list. Melissa Gorga agreed to attend. Kathy Wakile and sister Rosie Pierri also made plans to attend, and Caroline sent an invite to...Dina. Lexie, Dina's daughter, was part of Lauren's bridal party after the family came together for the holidays, including Thanksgiving and Christmas, in 2014.

Was it really just a simple phone call that ended the years-long rift?

"Here's the deal: My sister and I had a falling out. We didn't speak for a couple of years," Caroline said in her confessional. That changed when she got a text from Dina asking why she was being so nasty. Caroline shot a text back and then said they need to meet.

"I didn't tell a soul," Caroline said of the meeting. "We met for five and a half hours. From then on? Everything's fine. She's here for the holidays, she talks to my kids, Lexie's in the bridal party and we could all go on living. Thank you very much."

Dina and Jacqueline also made up.

"You're all very kind. Things have been good for a bit just wanted to keep it private for a minute~Not everything needs to be done w cameras," Dina tweeted in December.

"Life is too short, and that's why for my three children I will do everything in my power to make sure they don't hurt me the way my parents hurt," Caroline says in the clip. "Because I saw it first hand and it's no way to live."
RELATED:  Lauren Manzo reflects on a 'Real Housewives' family wedding [video]

No comments:

Post a Comment