Saturday, August 29, 2015

Joanna Krupa Gets Baptized in the Jordan River in a Bikini


People.com:
Former Real Housewives of Miami star Joanna Krupa recently flew to Israel for a very spiritual experience.

"My trip in Israel is one I will always treasure but the most special and spiritual moment was getting baptized and being thankful for God and Jesus," the 36-year-old wrote alongside an Instagram photo of herself Wednesday in a flowy dress after the ceremony (she noted that the dress is a Michal Negrin original)


Krupa, a devout Catholic, told the New York Post's Page Six that she decided on the baptism (in the Jordan River) despite being baptized as an infant, saying, "As an adult I wanted to confirm my beliefs and to show thanks for my life and everything I have accomplished."  

Krupa slipped into the Michal Negrin number after wearing an oversize white shirt (that featured a religious image on the front) above a pink and blue bikini for the baptism. 

Photos of the biblical ceremony show Krupa emerging from the water, where Jesus is believed to have been baptized, with her arms in the air and a smile on her face. 
RELATED: 'Real Housewives of Miami' - Where Are They Now?

2 comments:

  1. Good for her. I hope she truly draws closer to Christ. I also hope she prevails in her court case with that foul mouthed Brandy. Those rumors have truly harmed her marketability and I am sure brought her a lot of pain and embarrassment. Brandy could have apologized but didnt. Now I hope she pays. God bless you Joanna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe God gave her a two for one deal, baptism and taking away her cooter stink.

    ReplyDelete