Saturday, August 22, 2015

Sonja Morgan Mad At 'RHONY' Costars For Hating On Her All Season


RadarOnline.com:
All season long, Sonja Morgan has defended her business, her social status, her income and more in the face of criticisms from her Real Housewives of New York City costars. But Lady Morgan has had enough! With the reunion drama about to unfold, the contentious reality starlet opened up to RadarOnline.com about her season-long battle with her “friends” — and why this year’s reunion special could be the craziest yet!

“I think the thing that bothered me the most about filming the reunion [and this past season] is the girls are very judgmental and critical of my past lifestyle that I had way before I married my ex husband,” she told Radar.

“At the reunion, they pretend like I don’t know the people I know, know the people I knew, or am going forward in my current social circle,” Morgan revealed. “They act like after my divorce, my standing and assets that I have worked very hard for are gone. They act as if I’m not living a wonderful lifestyle anymore with influential friends, contacts and clients.”

“Anyone who has been to a Sonja and the City production or event clearly sees I haven’t burned bridges with the social ties I have forged long before my marriage to a high profile American family,” she insisted.

In addition, she revealed, in one key reunion scene Carole Radziwill challenged her about saying she was friends with and used to party with “John JohnKennedy.

“I apologize to Carole for my private conversation with Dorinda back at our hotel room in Atlantic City about partying in the good old days with John John Kennedy,” she says. “But honestly, for her to say that John John didn’t party is simply not true. He had a very tight group of close friends that he enjoyed going out with. I was just reminiscing and didn’t mean slight her.”
 RELATED: Real Housewives of New York City Reunion Part 1 Recap: Sonja Confronted About Drinking, JFK Jr.; LuAnn, Carole at War

No comments:

Post a Comment