Sunday, August 2, 2015

Tamra Judge Admits To Battling Depression After Custody Battle


EnStarz.com:
Tamra Judge might be one of the sexiest Housewives of the Bravo franchise with both a loving husband a family that supports her, but according to the reality television star herself, life is not as sunny as she sometimes makes it out to be. In fact, the Real Housewives of Orange County troublemaker says that she had suicidal thoughts during her custody battle with her ex-husband, Simon Barney.

Judge says that things got so nasty between her and her ex-husband, that she still has plenty of emotional scars from the back-and-forth legal drama over the custody of her three younger children. Thankfully, the judge in the case dismissed the motion of sole custody for both Spencer and Sophia back in October of 2014. She did however lose custody of her 15-year-old daughter Sidney, who currently lives with her ex-husband.

As far as all the emotional trauma she went through, Judge says it hasn't been easy.

'Real Housewives Of Orange County' News 2015: Shannon Beador Insists Her Marriage To Husband David Is 'Happy'

"I got very depressed. There were times where I didn't want to wake up and live," the 47-year-old reality star tells In Touch Weekly. "I was in the lowest place I'd ever been in my life. As a family, we started to go to church to help with the pain."

She also opened up about all of the rumors that were going around last year while he ex was accusing her of being a negligent mother.

"Last year when I was filming, I was accused of abusing my kids, not feeding my kids, not bathing my kids and [that was] all false. I mean, I was called 'monster' mom on tabloids," she scoffed before adding, "And we went it and it got thrown out at court, it was all a lie."
RELATED: Tamra Judge And Vicki Gunvalson Deny Being Jealous Of Meghan Edmonds For Not Having To Work

1 comment:

  1. Bullshit, only thing this bitch battles is getting the top off the tequila bottle!

    ReplyDelete