Sunday, August 23, 2015

Caroline Manzo Confirms Dina Manzo Lives In California, Talks Jacqueline Laurita and ‘RHONJ’


Inquisitr.com:
It’s unlikely that Caroline Manzo’s fans will ever see her on The Real Housewives of New Jersey again. On Monday night, Caroline, who starred on the show for Seasons 1 through 5 but now has her own spin-off with her family, Manzo’d with Children, appeared on Andy Cohen’s Watch What Happens Live. While there, she answered what Andy called people’s No. 1 question for her: would she ever return to Real Housewives?

Caroline admitted that her returning to the show is a long shot but may happen if the paycheck is big enough.
“No. Well, never say never.”
“Not even for a a million dollars?” asked Andy. “We’ve had this conversation. You’re better to answer that question than me,” she replied. “You always add a lot of zeros to it,” Andy retorted.

Caroline’s reluctance to return to the show may have to do with the drama that comes with it. When asked if she’s proud of The Real Housewives of New Jersey, Caroline admitted that there were times when she wasn’t.
“I would say that it’s a great show. I would say that in the later years it turned into something I wasn’t proud of. Um, I’m certainly grateful for it. It was an experience for myself and my family that I will never forget and forever be thankful for but I can’t say that I was proud of it all the time. No, I can’t say that I was proud of how I behaved all the time or the other ladies for sure. But um, as a network we should be proud of it I think.”
Caroline also opened up about her relationship with her sister, Dina Manzo. If and when there is a Season 7 of Real Housewives of New Jersey, it doesn’t seem as if Dina will be on it, since she no longer lives in New Jersey.
“It’s my sister. She lives in California now — she moved out to L.A. But, as much as I can see her, I see her. We text and stuff like that.”
When Andy asked Caroline about people’s fascination with her relationship with her sister, Caroline said that she’s over it.
“I am so over the level of fascination. It’s like, I don’t know what everybody wants from me. We’re friendly, we’re nice. Should I tweet every time we have coffee? Should I say every time we had a conversation? I think it’s bizarre.”
Caroline also confirmed that her sister-in-law, Real Housewives star Jacqueline Laurita, also currently enjoys a “good” relationship with Dina.

Dina left the show after the first two seasons, but then returned for the sixth season, after Caroline left the show. For some reason that was never explained to viewers, Dina and Caroline’s relationship went south during Dina’s absence from the show, and they went years without seeing or talking to one another. Dina’s relationship with Jacqueline got even uglier. During the Season 6 reunion show, Dina said that she would never do a reality TV show with family ever again. She also said that she doesn’t want a relationship with Jacqueline and that she tried to make things right with Caroline and her other siblings. This caused Caroline to later bash Dina on Watch What Happens Live. Surprisingly, about a month later, in December, 2014, the two revealed via social media that they had patched things up.

As previously reported by the Inquisitr, Dina attended the wedding of her niece, Caroline’s daughter, Lauren Manzo, in July. Dina posted a photo of Lauren and her groom, Vito Scalia, at the altar and called the ceremony beautiful.
RELATED: More ‘Manzod With Children’ Fakery! Caroline’s Son Chris Manzo Now Lives In Jersey City, NOT Hoboken

No comments:

Post a Comment