Friday, August 14, 2015

Porsha Williams Admits To Being In Debt


IBTimes.com:
Real Housewives of Atlanta” star Porsha Williams  will not be silenced. After the blog Media Take Out ran a credit check on her and discovered she “owed money all over Atlanta,” the Bravo reality star issued a statement on Twitter and Instagram.

Williams said she was in debt because of her failed marriage to former NFL star Kordell Stewart. “No one can expect to leave a divorce without scars, but guess what? God is my healer and my past does not predict my future,” she said of her two-year marriage, which ended in 2013.

Ford Motor Company and her condo reportedly are garnishing her check from Bravo, MTO said. “We're happy to help y'all embarrass her a-- on national TV,” the blog said. “Just make sure you give us credit.”

But Williams, 34, said the article would not faze her. “I’m in a better place and your evil will not ruin my day. I’m working hard rebuilding and I’m extremely successful with a lot of love and support!” she wrote. “No one will steal my joy or shame me, so kick rocks and find someone else to try [to] destroy!”
RELATED:  Porsha Williams On Debt Situation: Kordell Stewart Partly To Blame?

No comments:

Post a Comment