Monday, July 21, 2014

Phaedra Parks' Husband Apollo Nida Slams Wife For Not Showing Up During Sentencing


People.com:
The Real Housewives of Atlanta's Apollo Nida hasn't even started serving his eight-year prison sentence, but he's already questioning his marriage with Phaedra Parks.

Asked point-blank if their relationship would weather his time behind bars, Nida responded matter-of-factly.

"I doubt it," he told Atlanta B100's radio hosts. "I mean, my wife didn't even f------g show up for my sentencing, so I'm still kind of salty about that."

The Housewives star, 35, was arrested for fraud in January before pleading guilty in May.

While the future of his marriage is up in the air, Nida – who grew up in a broken home – also expressed concern over the impact his absence could have on his young sons Ayden, 4, and Dylan, 1.

"I love my kids," he said. "Coming from a non-father, non-mother background, I think at the end of the day, I feel sad and disappointed that I let my little man down."

And though Nida said he's accepted his punishment and is moving forward, he admitted, "This is hell." 
RELATED: NeNe Leakes On ‘WWHL’: ‘I Feel Bad’ For Phaedra Parks & Apollo Nida

4 comments:

  1. Poor man. He was wrong but he is going to pay a hellish price for his crimes. The sadness over his kids alone will be hell. I will pray for him. He is right. Phaedra is wrong to forsake him at such a time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor man? He made his choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's not a person on this planet who hasn't made a mistake that they regret. The man will do his time and hopefully move on with his life. A little empathy for his children and wife is not asking much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW, it appears that making poor choices seems to be a pattern for poor Mr. Nida, who was already on parole for law breaking. No one isn't feeling empathy for his kids and for Phaedra, if she is truly not complicit...

    ReplyDelete