Monday, July 28, 2014

NeNe Leakes In Talks To Become Cinderella’s Fairy Godmother In Broadway Musical


RadarOnline.com:
Real Housewives of Atlanta‘s NeNe Leakes and The View‘s Sherri Sheppard are both competing to become Cinderella’s fairy godmother in the Broadway musical, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

Sources familiar with the situation tell us, “Both ladies really want the role, and have already auditioned to land the role as Cinderella’s fairy godmother in the Broadway musical.

“Also in talks to become the next Ella/Cinderella is KeKe Palmer.”

Palmer previously played the role of Cinderella in Nickelodeon’s modern day version adaptation, Rags.
The stage version of Rodgers & Hammerstein’s Cinderella debuted on Broadway in 2013.

After seven years as a co-host on The View, Shepherd announced she was leaving the morning chat fest.

“It’s been seven wonderful years on The View and after careful consideration it is time for me to move on,” Shepherd previously said in a statement. “I am extremely grateful to Barbara Walters and Bill Gedde for giving me the opportunity.

“I look forward to the business opportunities that lay ahead for me and I am incredibly grateful to my View family and my fans for supporting me on this journey.”


Leakes is “truly hoping to get the role. She feels that it would be a great opportunity and her fans would definitely turn out to support her. It would also be a great storyline for the Real Housewives of Atlanta,” the source added.
RELATED:  NeNe Leakes, Wendy Williams Beef: The Feud Continues 'RHOA' Star Disses Talk Show Host With A New Bag, And Two New Words, "Bye Wendell"

1 comment: