Thursday, July 24, 2014

Lisa Vanderpump Speaks On ''Opinionated'' Lisa Rinna, Her ''Awful'' Last Season and More


EOnline.com:
Lisa Vanderpump has quite the dilemma.

What is the fashionable star of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills going to wear next Wednesday, July 30 when she's honored with a star at The Palm Springs Walk of Stars?

Hotter-than-hot temperatures in the California desert resort city have been hitting about 100 degrees in recent days.

"There is the rule that you don't wear mid-colored silks because that shows the sweat," Vanderpump told me yesterday when we caught up during a break from filming RHOBH. "I'd love to say I'll be glowing but I'll probably be sweating. I have to figure this one out. And I have to wear makeup for the cameras but it will probably be in a puddle beside me."

So what the heck is Vanderpump doing filming another season of RHOBH? She's made it quite clear over the last few months she wasn't happy with how things turned out last season.

"Yes, last season was awful and I think the viewers were very uncomfortable about that and I did feel like quitting after that," she said. "But time is a great healer and after six months, I kind of reconnected with a couple of them and I thought, 'OK, I'll go back in.'"

Besides, she said, "I was under contract with Bravo…Will I regret it? I don't know."

While Vanderpump declined to confirm if Lisa Rinna is joining the cast (multiple sources have told E! News she is), she is excited by the possibility. "I've known Lisa for 25 years," she said. "I love her and I have an authentic relationship with her…I do think she's very opinionated and vocal and I think that's a good thing for reality television or you fall asleep."

As for fired Housewives Joyce Giraud and Carlton Gebbia, Vanderpump is "sad" to see them go after just one season, but she said, "I don't make the rules."

No word if a camera crew will be following her to Palm Springs next week, but it doesn't matter to Vanderpump. She likes heading to the desert for some time away from L.A. "As an English girl, going there, it's so kind of different and quaint," she said. "But also being a huge advocate of the gay community, I love the way Palm Springs embraces the LGBT community and I think LGBT youth can go down there and they can feel safe down there. That is so awesome these days with what goes on in the world."
RELATED:  Lisa Rinna Joining Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: Get the Details

No comments:

Post a Comment