Thursday, July 3, 2014

Kristen Taekman Apologizes To Heather Thomson for Calling Her 'Bossy'


BuddyTV.com:
During last night's episode of The Real Housewives of New York City, things got awkward when friends Kristen Taekman and Heather Thomson got into a fight over geocaching, of all things. Now Kristen regrets the way she treated Heather.

"I was exhausted from the late nights and early mornings and all of that damn drinking!" Kristen explained on her Bravo blog. "I was getting beat down by all of the woman commenting on being a sh** hostess. And well ... the new girl lost it in the woods. Yup, lost it. It was like a pressure cooker and I exploded and I took it out on Heather -- and looked a little crazy. Oops sorry, Heather, my bad."

While her half-hearted apology seemed a little insincere in last night's episode, she admits that she's sorry for misguiding her frustration at Heather. 


"Fighting or arguing with someone just sucks and when it is a friend it just makes it worse," Kristen wrote. "I am happy that Heather and I were able to make up. I know now that I was projecting and that I really took all my frustration out on Heather. I felt so bad watching the episode because I was so mean to Heather. I am just so fortunate to have her as a friend and how supportive she was. Also sorry for not defending Jonathan."

Heather has words of her own for Kristen. And when it comes to being a boss, it's nothing that she's ashamed of.

"I am the Boss. And I don't apologize for it," Heather wrote on her Bravo blog. "Being a leader takes vision. Being the boss means defining and exhibiting moral and ethical courage and setting an example, but it also forces you to analyze your own strengths and weaknesses, and enables you to develop a good sense of reality."

But while Heather doesn't necessarily mind being called bossy, she drew the line when Kristen (and, later, Ramona) claimed that she bossed her husband around in their marriage.

"My relationship with my husband is one of the things I am most proud of in my life. That, and the two beautiful children we made together. Jon and I are a team," she wrote. "In our 11 years of marriage, our relationship has grown stronger with every year. We navigate our lives together, recognizing our individual strengths, helping to balance each other's individual weaknesses, celebrating our accomplishments and learning from the difficulties. And what I know for certain, above the jabs and beneath the hating, is that I am the luckiest girl in the world to be loved by him." 
 
RELATED: RHONYC: Heather Thomson Fumes as Kristen Taekman Calls Her Bossy

2 comments:

  1. Sorry Heather. You treated Kristen like shit and she finally responded. I am sure she is right that you are controlling. So what? What is far worse is how you treated her. I have loved you until seeing that episode. I didn't recognize you that day. Hope you do a little soul searching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete