Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Teresa & Joe Giudice Won’t Let Gorga's Raise Their Kids If They Go To Jail


RadarOnline.com:
Real Housewives of New Jersey stars Teresa and Joe Giudice insisted they were innocent of the 39 fraud charges against them in an explosive interview with Andy Cohen on Sunday night’s Watch What Happens Live.

And in a shocker that shows their family feud with Teresa’s brother Joe Gorga and his wife Melissa is alive and well, Joe said his in-laws haven’t been supportive — and would NOT be called on to raise the Giudice children if Teresa and her husband have to serve jail time!

“If God forbid, something should ever happen to where we would have to worry about where the kids would go, it wouldn’t be Melissa and Joe,” said Juicy Joe, the father of his and Teresa’s four daughters.

“I would have my sister, I’d have my brother,” take care of the children, Joe said. “But I definitely don’t think my kids would want to go with Melissa and Joe after all the things that they say on television about their mom.”

Then, when asked if Teresa’s brother and his wife had been supportive during the Giudices’ indictment scandal, Juicy snapped, “Not really.”

He said they phoned “here and there.”

As far as where the kids will go if the worst happened, Teresa insisted, “I’m not thinking about that right now.

“I’m focusing on just staying positive, being a mom.”

Andy began the special Watch What Happens Live episode by telling viewers they couldn’t go into certain areas because of legal constraints.

After the Bravo host read the laundry list of charges against them that could result in 50 years in prison, however, the couple opened up.

“I’m sad. I can’t believe this is happening to us,” Teresa said.

“I feel like this is a dream. I have to be strong for my husband and my children. I’m trying to do the best I can.”

Joe told Andy he was surprised by the charges.

When asked if he knew something was coming down, however, Juicy Joe admitted, cryptically, “There was talks but we didn’t know exactly what was going to happen.”
RELATED:  Teresa & Joe Giudice Tell Andy Cohen: We Have Never Lived Beyond Our Means

No comments:

Post a Comment