Friday, October 11, 2013

Ramona Singer Denies Husband Mario Cheated, Impregnated Alleged Mistress


RadarOnline.com:
Something’s rotten in the Big Apple!

Ramona Singer has reacted to a report which alleged that her husband Mario carried on an illict affair with a woman four decades younger than he is — and got her pregnant!

According to the New York Post, the Real Housewives of New York City husband has been stepping out with a young mistress behind the back of his wife of 27 year.

The woman, a blonde in her 20s, allegedly met him in the Hamptons over the summer and in a sensational development, the paper said, she became pregnant in August.

“It’s not true,” Singer bluntly said on Thursday morning.

The Post said Mario and the woman met at a party at hedge-fund manager Marc Leder’s tony home and became hot and heavy, with sleepovers at the family’s Hamptons mansion while his wife was out of town.

According to an unnamed source in the report, the woman’s roommate was telling people about the affair and even boasted of having naked pictures of Mario.

“The girl said, ‘You’re not going to believe this, but I have to show you some pictures. Mario’s having an affair with my roommate,” the source told Page Six.

She showed me a photo on her phone of Mario’s ding-dong. A selfie text of his naked body, in the girl’s apartment!”

Reportedly, when they found out the woman was pregnant, Mario paid for her to have an abortion.
Mario has yet to directly respond to the accusations.
RELATED: Ramona Singer, Countess LuAnn Trademarks Heat Up RHONY: EXCLUSIVE

6 comments:

  1. This is tragic. Does anyone care about the dead baby? .....No

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who did not see this coming? Ramona, Bethanny Frankel and Vicki Gunnelson need to be on a show where bitchy wives learn that their husbands seek kindness and love elsewhere.......and did the "young woman" have the abortion.....it just said he offered to pay for one....hmmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, can you blame the guy if he did cheat???

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, I saw Ramona Singer this past weekend, as she was sitting at the table next to me at a trendy restaurant in The Hamptons. After dinner, I was beyond ecstatic to meet her, as I traveled all the way from Chicago to New York and consider myself to be one of the biggest RH fans following her on RHNY since the first season. So, I walked up to her anxiously, excited as ever for her to prove that she's not the raging neurotic, back-stabbing, pretentious, narcissistic, selfish bitch that she portrays on reality television, but it turns out that she's not only all of those adjectives listed above, but more! First, I politely tapped her on the shoulder and she ignored me pushing my arm away. Determined to express my genuine excitement to meet her, I tapped her lightly once more telling her that I was a big fan and asking if I could possibly get a picture with her. She turned toward me and gave me the most dismissive, condescending, and biting "NO" of all time turning immediately to speak to the two attractive men standing next to her. Disappointed, I walked back to my friends and moved on with my night.

    A few minutes later, one of the men speaking with her walked to my table and tapped me on the shoulder. He asked if I was the lady asking for a picture with Ramona Singer, and I said yes. He, then, proceeded to divulge that he found Ramona to be really rude and did not know why she wouldn't take a picture with me even asking her himself to take a picture with me, which resulted in her saying “NO!” again. Turns out that his male friend is a famous model and was upset with Ramona's behavior, particularly since she's not famous for anything but being a 57 year old reality star known for her bitchy attitude and disregard for anyone whom she does not see as "on her level."

    I am not only crushed to find out Ramona's true colors, but I am disappointed on a human-to-human level that she could not even afford me one second of her time to talk or at least decline my inquiry with one morsel of respect. As a therapist, I have always watched the show eager to diagnose each character with their unique disorders. I knew Ramona had Narcissistic Personality Disorder as well as a severe anxiety disorder and would truly benefit from taking a high dose of antianxiety drugs, but now I also can diagnose her with my own diagnosis of Bad Personality Disorder. Talk about a let-down. That lady is surely a bitch. What you see on television is DEFINITELY what you get!

    ReplyDelete