Thursday, October 24, 2013

Did Dina Manzo Have Jacqueline Laurita Booted From ‘RHONJ’?


InTouchWeekly.com:
The new cast of the sixth season of Real Housewives of New Jersey has caused quite the shake-up. And now an insider reveals exclusively to In Touch that Dina Manzo was behind Jacqueline Lauritas exit from the series.

The source tells the new In Touch, on stands now, that Dina made sure her sister-in-law Jacqueline wouldn’t be back for the series when Caroline left for her Bravo spin-off, Manzo’d With Children. The insider dishes, “When Bravo told Dina that Caroline got a spin-off, Dina said, ‘Jacqueline has to go, too. It’s her or me.’”
Jacqueline even addressed the issue exclusively, telling In Touch, “I understand why Dina wouldn’t want me on the show: She doesn’t want to address family issues on-camera!”

What’s behind Dina’s outrageous demand and the bitter family feud? An insider close to the cast tells the mag, “Dina started it because she wanted Caroline and Jacqueline to quit the show when she left [in 2010],” reveals the source, who says the three women are not speaking. “They didn’t, so this is her way of getting back at them.”
RELATED:  Dina Manzo's Daughter, Lexi, Signs Contract for Season 6!

6 comments:

  1. Well I sure wont be watching since reading this. Disgusting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And how evil do you have to be to not support a family member with an autistic child? What a horror Dina is. Stick your show in your ear Dina. I wont watch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes!! Its time they shake up The cast & add some faces. I Think the new cast of Dina, Teresa, Melissa, Nicole, Teresa(Nicoles Twin), & Amber(Twins Friend & Breast Cancer Survivor). I Feel The New Youth On here will bring ratings gold for bravo. All The new over The top personalities will def clash! I'ml Looking foward To The twins & their family dynamic, should be good against The north jersey girls Dina, Teresa, & Melissa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In my opinion, NJ has run it's course, it doesn't hold my interest anymore. There's just something about these women that I can't stand to watch. I watch all of the other housewives, but haven't felt entertained by NJ since the first season. And with Dina's diva demanding self coming back now that she doesn't have her husband's money, I'm even less inclined to watch. Either change up the entire cast, not bring back old cast member that no one cares about, or no thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dina is a Hypocrite and I will not be watching the new season coming up. Who does Dina really think she is? I call Hypocrite Totally. So sick of this cast & show.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel the show has run it's course. All I see coming up is a review of the Jerry Springer show. Very trashy. I cannot stand Teresa. There are thousands of women in prison without their kid's. She shows you can get away with crime. I wonder about the Judge. Is this true mafia where he is being paid off. Dina legally shuts up her dirty linen. What did she do that her child was threaten to be taken away. I feel the show would be more interesting without these bullies beating up on someone. If Dina is kicked out and Theresa goes to jail and they get rid of the Jerry Springer mentality I might watch. Otherwise goodbye. No watching program, no buying books or buying criminal products.

    ReplyDelete