Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Caroline Manzo Makes It Official: She's Leaving Real Housewives of New Jersey


HuffPo.com:
Caroline Manzo has officially announced she's leaving "Real Housewives of New Jersey." The reality show veteran tweeted her goodbyes to fans as the second part of the "Real Housewives of New Jersey" Season 5 reunion ended.

Caroline went into more details on her Bravo blog.

"When we started filming Housewives so long ago, Al made me promise him one thing. He said, 'Just be yourself and have fun with it.' I've always prided myself on giving you the truth of who I really am, the good, the bad, and the ugly. Over the past few years my outlook on the show has changed from something I couldn't wait to show my future grandchildren to something I hope my future grandchildren never see," Caroline wrote.

She went on, explaining if she were to film another season she would be a hypocrite. "For me, peace and integrity cannot be bought with money or fame. I practice what I preach, and as I said on the reunion, I'm done.I simply feel that my role has run its course and I have nothing more to give."

Don't expect Caroline to just walk away into the sunset. Bravo has already announced production the pilot for a potential spinoff following Manzo and her family titled "Manzo'd with Children." The project is still in pilot phase, but Caroline promised a "very different look into the world of the Manzo family." 

"We didn't close the book, we just turned the page," she wrote.

Bravo has yet to announce a sixth season of "Real Housewives of New Jersey." If they do, there are rumors that Caroline's sister, Dina, could return to the series.
RELATED:  RHONJ Reunion: Caroline Manzo Has One Last Fight With Teresa Giudice

No comments:

Post a Comment